1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

500 Bird Doubles Marathon By Bill Hunter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BMC, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

Where were you hiding on Wednesday Terry?..lol. Didn't see you but had a great time. That was my first doubles marathon and it was a blast. Shot my first 50 straight and my first 99/100. I know of several guys that shot their best scores in doubles on Wednesday. Congrats to Wilber for winning HOA with a 493 I believe.
    See you tomorrow.
    Brian.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. BMC

BMC Member

Since Terry is exhausting his effort keeping this thread at the top, he really wants to tell everyone to come out to the final 500 doubles shoot at Redlands on Wednesday March 7th.
    Brian.

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

Brian,

What do you mean by "final"? I don't think it is the "final" doubles marathon, I am sure there will many more doubles marathons at Redlands. How about it Terry?

Vickie

5. BMC

BMC Member

Vicki, I didn't mean to imply "forever"...lol. According to RSP's schedule, this is the third of the first three 500 double target Wednesdays of the year. I believe there is another one at the end of the month just before the state challenge thing?

6. Bob Wilson

Bob Wilson TS Member

Terry, When will the 5-Stand open?

7. Vickie

Vickie Member

Terry said 9 A.M. or 9:30 A.M. Start.

8. shooter

shooter TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.