1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

50 yr old scope-- collector ???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ntgr8, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

0   0   0

I have a Leupold M7 fixed 3 power rifle scope. I bought this new in 58 or 59. I was told that the old steel body scopes have collector value, true or false. If interested make an offer.

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

all you need to do is go to e-Bay and look at closed auctions for this exact scope and you will find out very, very quickly if there is any value collector or otherwise. I find that many people think that many things have value to collectors that do not. Between e-bay and Gunbroker.com it sifts the bullsh$$ out of the collector equation in a hear beat. Millions of people view these web sites on a daily basis and if something collectable shows up they are on it quickly. Seldom do any collectable items go for less then the going rate. Anything can happen but as a rule these are 2 great resources to help you get an idea as to value of just about anything. Good luck! Jeff

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

LEUPOLD M7-3X rifle scope

Item condition: Used

Ended: Dec 06, 201018:48:21 PST

Bid history: 10 bids

Winning bid: US $150.49
    This is what the last one just like it closed for on e-bay.

there is another that will close in 23 hours that is currently bid up to 93.00 dollars.

This is what they are actually selling for VS the generic line that something is a collectors item.

I suspect a range from 90 to 150 depending on condition. The one that closed at 150.00 looked like it came out of the box yesterday. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

leupold m7

leupold m7 3x

leupold m7 scope

leupold m7 scopes

leupold m7-3x

leupold scope collector

leupold scope m7 3x