1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

50 straight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GGPOST, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

Seem to be getting better at this. Shot 50 straight yesterday and shot 123 out of 125. I should have my head examined on the two misses. The first miss was huge distraction that I should have waited on and the second I called twice before a target flew without resetting myself..... (AHHHH!!) My wife also shot her second 25 straight in 2 weeks. Again, we want to thank both Dick and Bob at the Wallum Lake Rod and Gun in RI for their direction and advice.

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

Keep going there are 100 and 200 straights ahead of you. Keep it up and look forward to your progress.

3. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Hey,good goinn GGPOST,your doinn very well,sounds like your wife is also hittinn hard.Great place to shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

4. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

Gary -
    Great news! Thanks for the kind words. See you Wed eve and we can plot out when your first reg shoot will be....and lesson #2 "Tweak or not to tweak ~ temptation to gain the extra target" ;)

-Bob

5. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

Thanks Bob. Looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.