1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.50 caliber CVA Optima Pro F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jacob Guthrie, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a year and a half old CVA Optima Pro muzzleloader with fluted barrel for sale. I used it last deer season its probably had 20 shots through it. It's like new mounted on it is the Nikon muzzleloader scope with bullet drop compensator, an Avery sling, and I will throw in what bullets and powder pellets I have left. This gun new is $550 by the time you get the scope and rings on it and ready to hunt. Asking $375 plus shipping to your FFL if no offers on $375 then it goes to the highest offer can't deer hunt anymore so it must go. Thanks for looking Jake.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any offers? Make something reasonable I may sell it, not doing any good sitting in the safe.

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If it's a 50 cal I'd go $325 plus shipping but I'm not too sure why you want it to go to an ffl. It's a muzzle loader and an ffl isn't required unless I've missed something.

R J Talley

4. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, it's a .50 cal. I just assumed that it needed to be shipped to an FFL, I've never shipped one through the mail. Where are you located? I'm in Southern Indiana zip code 47108

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No FFL needed. Good shooting Muzzy. Have one just like it.

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm in SoCal. 91390. I'm out of town until a week from Tuesday. If you haven't got a buyer with more $$ to spend by then, I'm your huckleberry. Let's talk then. I'll send a PM with my email address.
    Reece

7. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Okay Reece thanks and thanks grntitan. They are great guns they will put one down at 200yrds if that isn't enough you have no business being out there lol.

8. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

if memory serves, the optima pro is the one that will accept centerfire rifle and shotgun bbl's also. If this is one of those it will indeed need to be transfered to an ffl...

9. grntitan

0   0   0

Actually "trap906" is right. I have no rifle barrels for mine and didn't even think about that as i had won mine at a Buckmasters Banquet. It will require being sent to a FFL.

10. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the info trap, I'm not sure if it will accept other barrels that may only be the Optima Elite. I will check before shipping thanks though.

11. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

jacob now that think about it, it may be only the elite that takes other bbl's. guess need to check the cva website

12. grntitan

0   0   0

It is the Elite and thats what i have. I guess i figured they were all like that. If the Optima "For Sale" is NOT an Elite you have no worries on shipping. Yours is a "Pro" and says it under the Optima on the side of the receiver. Mine says "Elite" there. Better check it out to make sure though.
    [​IMG]

13. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cva optima old model

cva optima pro
cva optima pro barrel
cva optima pro barrels