1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

50 BIRD SUNDAY CALCUTTA 10/28 MOREHEAD, KY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Trapshooters, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

Starting Sunday, October 14, 2007, we will begin shooting our Sunday winter 50 bird calcutta. 25 – 16’S & 25 – 1 Yd less than your current ATA card (no closer than the 20 Yd line) Penalty shoots from the 25 Yd line. 25 bird high gun shot at 1:00 pm with the shooters being sold immediately thereafter. 10 bird money matches begin at 11:00 am.

A 100 bird calcutta will be shot the first Sunday of each month (Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb).

To pre-squad call 606-743-7266 or 606-794-3237.

Phillip & Sallie Jo Nickell Rowan County Sportsman's Club Morehead, KY 40351

2. robm11

robm11 TS Member

Phillip, please give me directions from florence KY. maybe i can put your address in my GPS.. Respectfully, Rob Mize

3. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

Rob,

The closest way from Florence is to hit the AA. At Maysville you will turn right onto Rt. 11. Take it to just the other side of the golf course in the edge of Flemingsburg and turn right. This is the route 11 bypass around Flemingsburg. This road will turn into Rt. 32. Stay on this road....do NOT turn off. When you come to the Rowan County line it is about 3 miles to Pennington Flat Road. There is a sawmill operation on the left with some wooden carved figures out front. Pennington Flat Road is the next paved road on the left where you turn left. Across the creek the road forks, go to the left up the bank. Just at the top of the bank we are on the left. There is a big blue sign. If you have problems call us at 606-794-3237. Hope to see you there!

Phillip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.