1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5% off gun collector and dealer insurance

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by feltonfitz, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feltonfitz

feltonfitz TS Member

0   0   0

Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC insures over 18,000 collectors & dealers nationwide. We insure all types of collectibles including all types of guns . Typically our customers believe their collections are covered by their homeowners insurance until they have a loss and find that homeowners insurance does not adequately cover their collection.

As a member based group, we can offer your members 5% off the first term premium. Be sure members reference your group and this email when calling or sending in an application. More information, quotes and applications are available at www.CollectInsure.com

Collectibles Insurance Services is an NRA Business Alliance Member. Coverage is underwritten by Lloyds of London.

Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC
    11350 McCormick Road, Suite 700
    Hunt Valley, MD 21031
    888-837-9537
    info@collectinsure.com
    www.collectinsure.com
    Insuring today’s treasures from tomorrow’s tragedy

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

What is the cost to insure firearms per $100? Thanks

3. feltonfitz

feltonfitz TS Member

0   0   0

There is no straight rate per $100. The rate per 100 goes down as the amount of coverage increases. You can get a quote online for collectors at http://www.collectinsure.com/cost.html or call us for a quote at 888-837-9537 and ask for Lauren X231.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

who's the underwriter?

5. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

Ok guys I called and talk to them Loyds Of Londen I think is how you spell it.
    Talk to them for about 10 min ask some ? and then got a quote for extra 25,000 it would cost 165.00 year that is about 160.00 less than my home owners insurance quote ..

I asked them to send me a ap

AL

6. feltonfitz

feltonfitz TS Member

0   0   0

The coverage is underwritten by Lloyds of London. Quotes and Apps are available at www.collectinsure.com or give us a call at 888-837-9537

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.