1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5 of 7 Colorado gun bills advance in Senate.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Good hope they defeat all the other stupid $hit that is proposed

2. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Maybe Co. is not too far gone.Good for them

3. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Boycott Colorado!

I suggest that all sportsman, elk hunters, deer hunters, fisherman, campers, etc. boycott this state. I also suggest that you do some research on the "legislative leaders" and see what types of businesses they own and boycott those also.

I think that 'Hickenlooser" sold all of his holdings, brew pubs and restaurants, but you can still boycott these establishments. The ones that I know of are, The Cherry Cricket, Gaetanos restaurant, Wynkoop Brewery and so on. Do the research if you really care about these laws!

Also, what about having somes signs made up that say "This is a gun free home" and putting it on these "LAWNMAKERS" lawns!

What is involved in a recall measure? How do we become activists and not pacifists?

Get involved! Do not sit back and take this crap!

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.