1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5 Gun Shy City Slick Editors

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

5 Gun Shy City Slick Editors were take to Orvis Shooting grounds in Upstate New York and they soon discovered why

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

5 Gun Shy City Slick Editors were take to Orvis Shooting grounds in Upstate New York and they soon discovered why THIS EASY TO MASTER SHOTGUN GAME is one of the fastest growingsports in the country. Herews how they fared and you can fire away better, LETS LOCK AND LOAD. The Sporting Clays Challenge, it is to understand why this trigger-happy sport is sweeping the nation, It's like Golf but with a friggin shotgun, heres how it is played A typical course has 20 holes, called stations, linked by a trail. Each station has varied trajectories for the clay pigeons(think mini frisbees) and unique shooting lanes, so in a single solo round (50 blasts) you shoot in the woods over cliffs or ponds and at any suicidal squirrels. It is so novice friendly even us pencil pushers scored well. Need Proof? Check out our interoffice shootout results#1 Sniper Award #2 Style Award #3 Worst Wince Award In #1 In this mini round we missed many except for CHANDRA 23 out of 24, MIKE 19 out of 24, Jesse 15 out of 24, Dan 12 out of 24 Winner says she would have broke them all had Swanson not Shreiked every time my gun went off. The Style award went to the 2 ladies Um just look at her, she's model-calibre gal from Brooklyn N.Y. who likes guns. Now DAVID 3 words Harris Tweed Suit Loser.

Worst Wince award went to CHANDRA every time her shotgun went off it kicked her cheekbone like a CRACKED OUT BRONCO She still killed the Clay(HELL YES) She said pain lets you know you are still alive.

CHANDRA SAID: Shooting is f**cking radical I don't know how to explain this GOD given Talent. All I know is I had the shot and there was no danger, so I took it-repeatedly Kiss Kiss Bam Bam Bang.

Shooting 100 rounds of Sporting Clays costs about as much as 18 holes of golf
    find a course near you at wheretoshoot.org

The 4 Fs of sporting clay shooting Face-Feet-Focus-Follow-through.

Now these were non shooters just editors taken for the first time sporting clays.

They shot Stoeger Condor- Remington premier Competetion STS- Kreighoff K-80
    Sporter.

Here were their replies:
    Jesse: thanks to 6 hours spent shooting small clay discs, I feel like I'm ready to weild these mighty weapons for greater purposes,

David: Any sport that involves like dressing like a drunken Scottish Lord is right up my alley.

Mike: Best Sporter Ever Blast Clays with a 12 gaugeall day, and talk sh*t w/ your buddies and afterward drink your face off.

Dan: I came to the shooting grounds a liberal New York Pansy, left wanting a Guns&Ammosubscription Message B Real Of Cyprus Hill.

CHANDRA's Quote was made earlier.

These were total newbies and that is why SPORTING CLAYS IS BOOMING.

I read this article in MAXIM I did not subscribe to it, it comes to my house every month, I look at the good looking ladies and throw it away but I saw the 3 shotguns on the bottom of the page and it got my interest. Pages 24-25

The article shows ESTATE shells, Golf Cart, Guns and Sporting Clays Station.

ARTICLE: IS FULL METAL JACKASSES

This is why sporting clays is a growing sport.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.