1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5 all

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

We all have a good night but this particular night all 5 guys were on for league. Anyway, we all know we count targets but this night we went 5 all for 4 stations and then I thought............."god I feel bad for the first guy to miss" then it was ME......faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadge. Sorry for the swearing but that is exactly what I thought. Then another misses and game over. Trap is most definately a mind game and that just proves it IMO. I love trap but my advice to myself is "QUIT COUNTING MISSES" shoot the best you can do every shot....If this game was easy everybody would do it..I love this game!

2. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Agood way I have found to stop counting targets is to shoot with a vest, and dump my shell box in the pocket. Throw a few extra shells in so that you have a few left at end of round.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The main problem is that you THOUGHT! If you are thinking you are not concentrating! That simple.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

I count,

I also work hard at focusing on ONE target at a timme,

"See the bird!" "SEE THE BIRD%&^%&(%*%*)&%*&)%*)&!"

Only One time in now many 25 Straights have I choked on 25,

it stopped my run at 124

it is all about focus, good focus can overcome bad thought processes, so focus on the bird and follow through!

Focus, Focus FOCUS!

on seeing the bird!

Al Lingham

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

We had a team event last week-end and the team I was on was about to knock out a clean round on the second bank of singles - sure enough shooter #4 dropped his last bird. The good news is that I wasn't shooter #4. All in all a fun day and we had plenty to laugh about.

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

If you let the thought of missing come into your mind you probably will.

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

[​IMG]

They sure do look pretty, don't they ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.