1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5.56 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by drgondog, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2012
    I have 2000 rnds of 5.56x45 - 840 M1A4 Ball, 500 .223 FMJ, 220 M193 Twin Cities in 11 boxes, 40 M193 Remington in two boxes, 400 .556 M193 in mix of LC, TC, WW, RC in four separate bags of 100. All 55 gr., All new. The reason for the bags is that I unloaded a lot of 20 round magazines.

If you live in TX I will sell for $2000 if I don't have to drive more than 100 miles from Scurry. I will sell all of it at this weekend Ft. Worth gun show at $1.25 each. It's getting ridiculous these days.

I also have 25-06 (four Remington 120 SP, two Federal BTSP, one half Win Ballistic Silvertip) , One box.284 Winchester, and .7mm Weatherby in two Bear and Two Tiger Boxes, plus .300 weatherby Brass. I have some more .40 and 9mm plus a lot of 257 bullets in Nosler, Sierra and Hornady ranging from 85 gr to 120 gr and 7mm - about 400+ mostly Nosler.

Interested - PM me...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.