1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$5.13 Diesel!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by david, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david

david Member

Saw a station here north of Los Angeles with diesel at $5.05 and this station is normally one of the cheaper ones around. Then a few minutes later I saw $5.13!

The economy is in for some real problems.

David

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

when more drivers that deliver the bread to the store quit and you cant buy any then what??

bill

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Thank you liberal democratic congress for sitting on their butts through this.

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Need to get rid of the extra refining process and get the price back down. Ultra low sulfer fuel is BS. We can go back once China, India, and the former Soviet Union Block countries change to the use of ultra low sulfer diesel.

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Wonderful! May the left-wingers of the People's Republic of Kalifornia pay $20 a gallon for gas soon....maybe, they will then use caribou droppings for fuel or learn how to saddle and ride caribou-given they do not want any increase in domestic oil production just "Konservation".....

Eco-buttheads get no sympathy from me!

6. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Davi,

Diesel $1.80 per Litre here in beautiful Sydney Australia (roughly 4 litre's to the Gallon) or $7.20 Gallon and our dollar is almost on par with the Greenback now.

One US Dollar buy's 96.8 cents Aussie now the best exchange rate (for Aussie's) for the last 24 years, my trip over for the 08 Grand will be my cheapest in the last 12 years.

2001 I was getting 48.1 US cents for every Aussie Dollar, cost me $22.000 Aussie to shoot the Iowa State - KCTA Anniversary shoot - Grand.

It's expensive being a Trapshooter these days.

But I still regard it as the best fun/value/friendships for your entertainment dollar available today and I have been lucky enough to try most sports.

Respectfully yours in sport.

Relaese Trigger....

7. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

That's "Release Trigger"

Have to learn to hit spellcheck....

8. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Goose, Put the bottle down and go to bed. It has been said many times on TS.com.
    Oil is a commodity. Brokers are raising the price by hedging on futures. If our dumb ass lawmakers would just announce we're drilling in the US in the next 5 years to expidite our own oil program, futures would take a dive, and we would send a strong message to the Middle east. Screw the bunny huggers and their global warming farse which has not been proved. Drill here, refine it here and use it here. DUHHHHHH!

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Time to use the "N" word! NATIONALIZE THE GAS COMPANIES. Nothing else will stop the corruption and greed. Fred

10. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Peter J,

Yes mate Steve really put the cat amoungst the pigeons, everybody thought Leo was over the line but Steve kept plugg'n away and the rest is history.

I think Leo had trouble remembering he had two shots at some targets, did not need two in the Single Barrel though, the cream usually comes to the top.

Look forward to catching up with you at Sparta.

Release Trigger..............aka. Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.