1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4th of July Gun Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LittleLeo, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

Getting packed and ready to head out to Walsh COunty for their mid-summer gun shoot. Love those guns.....I think they are giving away 19 of them this year. Weather sounds nice and can't wait for those new potatoes!!! Best of all the cold beer and good friends from North Dakota and Canada. See ya'll soon.

2. C1

C1 Member

Well around here we are getting ready for our 4th shoot and we are giving away 36 new Lujtics, 38 Alfermans, and 27 Silver Seitz guns. Targets are 3 cents and the all the beer and steak you can drink and eat. We will have only the local fellas and none of them are higher than class C. So we welcome all shooters and their girlfriends (we will supply the girlfriends if you don't have one) to come and enjoy the weekend and take some of the guns home.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Ya all come on out to Melba Idaho on the 4th, shoot starts at noon, lots of fun. Pot luck so lots of food too

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mr Cubano Cigar ... if its pot luck could I bring some Melba Toast?

5. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

Always has to be a comedian trying his luck. Keep your dayjob C1...those tips for the pizza delivery will help put food on the table. I am on the way to Walsh County. Weather looks good. Happy 4th to all.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

No nned to bring toast, the ole boys out there will have their own toast's ( Bourbon)

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

LittleLeo just out of curiosity Where the He!! is this shoot you are talking about?

Is it at a club? If so what is the name of the Club? is it in N. Dakota or Canada? The information that you have is apparently not worth sharing with the rest of us.

I am not sure but I think that is what C1 is trying to tell you in his own different way. You obviously didn't get the hint not everyone knows what you know and if you wish them to know you should tell them exactly where it is instead of talking in generalities a county and a state and a country.

Bob Lawless

8. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

Sorry Bob, Walsh County is a very well kept secret. It is a beautiful 7 trap club about 50 miles northwest of Grand Forks ND. They will shoot 100 each of singles, handicap and doubles each day. Friday's handicap is usually a high gun event with a very nice rifle for high gun. Saturday and Sunday's H/C pays out 8 guns in a true H/C event. High gun then 2 through seven. They have a very nice special event on Sat nite for Sunday's H/C . 70% to buyer and 30% to shooter. Pays 1 for 7. I was lucky enough to purchase a young lad 3 years agon and hit the champ for $1290.00 They have ribeye steaks friday night and a beef bar-b-que with new boiled potatoes and a bean pot on Sat nite.. Usually 13-15 squads daily with some years Sunday handicap bringing out as many as 20-25 squads. Very well run by all local volunteers. What a place!!!! I am here now and quite a few campers here before me. Can' wait!!!!

9. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

I see they alos have a Canadian guy selling trap stuff. Getting better all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

4th of july machine gun night shoot

4th of july trap shoots