1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4th annual buddy and annie oakley shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooter1959, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

THE SWEETWATER TRAP CLUB IS HAVING THERE 4TH ANNUAL BUDDY AND ANNIE OAKLEY CHAMPIONSHIP SHOOT ON MARCH 28TH STARTING AT 10AM AT THE SWEETWATER TRAP CLUB 409 GOOKIN WHITE MOUTIAN ROAD IN ROCK SPRINGS WYOMING . YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN BUDDY OR FIND ONE AT THE CLUB COST IS $6.00 A PERSON OR $12.00 A TEAM EACH TIME YOU SHOOT TEAMS WHO WIN A PRELIMARY SHOOT WILL ADVANCE INTO THE MAIN EVENT. THERE WILL BE PRELIMARY SHOOTS GOING ON ALL DAY SO EACH TEAMS THAT WANTS TO CAN SHOOT AS MANY TIMES AS THEY WANT TO OR SWITCH BUDDYS TO GET INTO THE MAIN EVENT MONEY CAN BE WON IN ALL PRELIMARY EVENTS.THE ANNIE OAKLEY SHOOT IS RAN ABOUT THE SAME WAY ONLY YOU RELY ON YOUR OWN SHOOTING ABILITY TO WIN A PRELIMARY SHOOT TO GET IN THE MAIN EVENT 1ST AND 2ND PLACE SHOOTERS WILL ADVANCE INTO THE MAIN EVENT IN THE ANNIE OAKLEY . THERE WILL BE MONEY TO BE WON BY THE WINNER OF ALL THE PRELIMARY ANNIE OAKLEYS. THERE ALSO WILL BE MONEY AND TROPHIES TO BE WON BY THE WINNERS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP BUDDY SHOOT 1ST AND 2ND PLACE TEAMS AND IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND IN THE ANNIE OAKLEY CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND CHAMPION AND RUNNER UP CHAMPION TROPHIES AND MONEY WILL BE AWARDED ALSO IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND BUDDY SHOOT AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND IN THE ANNIE OAKLEY THERE WILL BE A CALCUTTA FOR A CHANCE TO WIN MORE MONEY THE PAY OUT WILL BE 50% FOR THE SHOOTER AND 50% FOR THE BUYER IN THE ANNIE OAKLEY 50% FOR THE TEAM AND 50% FOR THE BUYER IN THE BUDDY SHOOT .SLSO WE WILL HAVE FREE FOOD FOR ALL THE SHOOTERS SO COME HAVE SOME FUN ANY QUESTIONS CALL LEO 307-371-6491

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I went blind trying to read this

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

Me too but it sounds like fun.....

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Can ya do something about the "all caps" posting there TS1959? I'd like to read it, but won't do to the eye strain.

ss

5. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

sorry guys for being long winded and all caps ill try better next time just wanted every one to know how we are going to hold the shoot so every buddy understood it sorry if i made you go blind leo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

buddy and annie oakley