1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4SALE COLT 1911 NRA Gold Cup Comm 100 YRS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OLD ONE EYE, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

This Colt Gold Cup comes in a Walnut presentation box it looks like it was only test fired no real wear or use. It has a deep dark hi luster blueing very rich looking. There is a very very slight mark on the heal of the but by the mag slot I tried to show it in the photos. This gun is the NRA 100 anniversary gun 1871-1971 it is a 70 series gun. Own a collectable for 1700.00 plus shipping great gun should increase in Value over time most plain 70 series guns have gone up in value as they get hard to fine in excellent condition. Thanks for looking Buddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skeet2day

skeet2day Active Member

0   0   0

Finally...a Great Colt well worth the money...very nice...if I didn't already have one I'd own this one.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colt gold cup nra 100