1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4Sale Browning Gold Sporting Clays 12 Ga.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cafowler, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cafowler

cafowler Member

0   0   0

Beautiful Browning Gold Sporting Clays model 12 Ga. with ported 30"barrel, speed load & Hi-Viz front sight. Wood is kind of a cherry color. This is about 3-4 years old, I haven't shot it much the last 2 years, which is why it needs to go. I love shooting this gun, but it just doesn't get used enough. Someone out there will enjoy shooting this Gold. One Briley flush LM choke included. I have about 1/2 dzn extra light pipes for the Hi-Viz front sight also if I can find them. I will give this a good cleaning before it ships. Shipping to your FFL included, you pay your FFL's fee's. $750 obo.

I also have a Gracoil Mdl GC15LP I was going to put on this gun for sale. Asking $225 obo shipped, same as the factory, but you save tax and shipping. Box has only been opened about 3 times, nothing has even been taken out of the box.

Let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

0   0   0

Photo links not "clickable"..........

3. cafowler

cafowler Member

0   0   0

Thanks MGM for helping out with the pix, and yes it is a nice gun. Someone else should have it and be shooting it each week.

There's got to be some Browning fans out there that want this gun....

4. cafowler

cafowler Member

0   0   0

Up....

Can someone make an offer, any offer, insult me.
    There's got to be a few Browning fans that would love this gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
12ga browning trap shooting gun
browning a5 sporting clay gold for sale
browning gold sporting clays 12 ga

browning gold sporting clays for sale

browning gold sporting clays shotgun

browning gold sporting for sale