1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.44 cal Blackpowder revolver parts question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimborn, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

I have a 1858 New Model Army replica made by Kassnar. They are no longer in business. I've tried Numrich, and some others, but can't even get a human voice to give me any advice. The loading lever is damaged where the screw holds the thing in place. Can a replacement be found????? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks Jim

2. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

Jim,
    Contact Dan or Ric Kindig at the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi Ohio. If anyone can help you it will be them. Their number and eMail are; 330-948-1083, logcabin@logcabinshop.com. Good luck.
    Mark

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dixie gun works may help you. They have many black powder parts. Maybe another gun part will fit if its a copy of earlier gun.

4. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Thanks folks, hope I can get some help. Last day of duck season here in western Nebraska. 5 below this morning, and it was tough....three greenheads to pick, but life is good other than my pistol, being a little sick. Thanks for the "heads up" Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kassnar 1858