1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.410 Loader Wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chrisg, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisg

chrisg Member

I am looking for a good used .410 Progressive Loader. Prefer PW or Mec 9000.
    Email me and let me know what you have for sale.
    Chris G. xxnuthinbutdust@yahoo.comxx remove the x's

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Look on gunsamerica. A new 9000 in 410 on there for 300 plus shipping. Thats a good deal. Wish I could have seen the 20 ga before it was gone.

3. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

I have shot and reloaded many 410's over the years(ex skeet shooter) and i would recommend that you do NOT buy a progressive reloader! The Mec grabber is a diaster w/ to keep setup and the hulls wobble;in fact they have a kit to try and correct a defective design. THe PW is also a diaster.

The problem is that the 410 is a tough hull to reload properly;crimps, correct powder drop etc. The only way to go is a PW 375 single stage: it's an excellent reloader and gives you a perfect hull,very stable and is fast and very well built. I say this after owning a Mec 9000 Grabber and a PW 9000 set up for 410.

If you look around you can find a used 375 for about $100 and if it doesn't have a set of dies, you can buy a new set from PW for $75. Itwill last a lifetime and you will never regret it!

4. lct

lct TS Member

I have a 9000G for $250 in excellent cond. old style primer tray y pay postage. I went to a 9000H because of shoulder problems. Put your phone no. up or email. If you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.