1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

410 Junior & Senior High School Trap Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

This last Saturday March 12th there were a total of 410 Junior and Senior High trap shooters at the Bellevue Rod & Gun Club. The Start Time was 7:30 am. and finished up with awards at 7:30 pm. This was the first of seven shoots and then onto the Cornhusker Jr./ Sr. State shoot last year there were over 1800. We are part of the North division of the Eastern Cornhusker Trap Shooting Conference here in the Eastern part of Nebraska. website address is www.shootectc.org Our team brought 85 members to the shoot with 31 being junior high See our website at www.plvtrap.org Good Luck and good shooting to all. Coach Mark Richards

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Outstanding..Man, it great hearing news about the younger shooters in this sport...I am training up my 9yr old now..can't wait for him to attend his first shoot...Good Luck in the shoots!..LarryB

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Back in 1984, my Lincoln SE team (I say mine - I was the #1 shooter and captain, lol) won the Cornhusker State singles, the whole STATE shoot was 300 kids.

Not the "little" shoots we had at Ashland, Crete, Lincoln Ikes, Beatrice before the state - they were maybe 50 kids.

And we won the state with 453/500 - and won it going away, I might add. I know they shoot 1,000 targets now, but 906 would be soooooooo far off the pace it wouldn't even be funny.

That's awesome!!!

4. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

thumbs up!!!!

SW

5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

March 19th another great Saturday of youth trap shooting

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we shot in crete- windy cold !!--it took me 2 days to get over being tired--BUT great competition!!! i think there were 26 squads of seniors and didnt see the jr #s- they shoot in wilbur--both clubs were started in 1934 and 1936 what a bunch of rich tradition!!! beatrice this saturday-- wally riebesell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.