1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

410 bore Mec 600Jr MK V $115 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rhett1977, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Mec 600 Jr Mk V 410 bore reloader with 1/2 oz charge bar and # 10 bushing and two small bottles. Ready to load. $115 shipped to you with insurance. If you want more pics or have questions you can email me at rhettandcathy@yahoo.com or send me a PM Thanks for looking. I forgot to change the date on the camera again. These are current pictures from today.

[​IMG]

2. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. larryjk

larryjk Member

0   0   0

rhett, I'll take it for the $115.00. PM coming to you for address for payment and type required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.