1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

41 AVENGER BARREL FITS COLT 1911^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by plabels466, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I just recieved A 41 Avenger barrel that will fit on a 1911 frame...Also a 45 ACP barrel...Both barrels have the barrel bushings & extra springs....A 3 die set of Pacific Durochrome Dies.....200 rounds of 185 gr lead bullets.....I have not fired these barrels... Both barrels are in excellent condition....I wish to sell the above as I do not want to reload.....And I have no idea what all the above is worth......If you are interested please make me a reasonable offer....Please drop the XXX if you email.......Thanks in advance......Pete

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I will check it out Mike & get back to you....Thanks for your help.....Pete

3. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Mike-----The barrel is stamped - SSK .41 Avenger.....Probably from SSK Industries.....The cases are all formed from 45-ACP.....Dies are marked Pacific Durochrome - 41 Avenger......What do you mean by ramped? It does have a nice polished feed ramp......Again, thanks for your reply......Pete

4. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Interesting advice, thank Mike....I think since I have 200 rounds I will have some fun shooting them at our clubs metal targets....Then if if I have no takers I might make you an offer you can't refuse....Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
41 avenger

41 avenger barrel