1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

40th anniversary

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hit 40 years yesterday. Big accomplishment since I didn't expect to live much past 30. Wife and I went to Florida for the week just to get away and hopefully find a home to buy. Eldest daughter and my grandson (2) decided to share the condo. The younger daughter that lives there planned a party with the daughter traveling with us. All of my wife's family that live there came and some from Ca.were there also. It was going to be a surprise but we found out about it. Coming from a very small family it was unusual for me to have so many family members around at one time but the day turned out very nice.Wow forty years of marriage, i know i'm getting old.They asked us if we wanted to renew our vows but neither of us answered that one. All in all it was a good day. Bulge.

PS. stopped at the Dollar met Mike Battista a real nice guy and that is a beautiful club.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Congratulations to you and the Mrs ... Would you do it again, would she ..? lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Ross, that's exactly how I feel. God sent the right woman for me. I know i am a pain in the a$$.

WPT, yes, i got the right one the first time. Bulge.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Congrats Mike, take care of your best friend, life is short. Hurry and move to Florida so I can come meet you and share some Grouper. I have only been married to this one for 10 years but she is my best friend and soul mate. It is too bad that a lot of married people are not best friends. I never knew what I was missing in marriage until I found her. First marriage was 37 years but we had different interests. I still think the world of her but divorcing ( after the kids were gone) was a godsend for both of us.

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

May you have many more...and may they be full of joy and good health!

Kit & "Mrs. T"

6. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations, a great accomplishment these days. Wishing you many more. Tony

7. Donm

Donm Active Member

Congradulation on 40 years. I know just how you feel. Today my wife and I have been married 41 years. Not alway easy but wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.

Don Mittag

8. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Congrats, Bulge. 40 is a milestone.. I just did it in July. I know why I stay( nobody else would have me) but I'll be damned if I know why she stays 'cause i'm a pain in the ass..

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.