1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

400 clays trap made in China

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bamboovast, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamboovast

bamboovast TS Member

0   0   0

I am a manufacturer of clay trap in China. A clay trap with loadability of 300 & 400 clays named Hurricane-300 and Hurricane-400 is newly supplied to the market. Thier performace is excellent and the price is most attractive especially for quantity order. All parts are have warranty for 2 years. Contacting me is welcome.

Harry Liu
    harry7330@gmail.com
    bamboovast@gmail.com

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

HAHAHAHA OMG this is going to get good.....where is my popcorn?

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Scoot over.........I got a Liter of Coke and my Southern Comfort. Hope its enough. LOL Wait til the guys see this. LOL

4. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

0   0   0

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING !!!!!!

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Harry, you and your communists comrads can stick those trap machines up your ass.

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Original message.....just in case :)

<I>Subject: 400 clays trap made in China
    Email: bamboovast@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, Mar 03, 2011 - 09:21 AM ET
    Website Address: http://www.claytrapchina.com

I am a manufacturer of clay trap in China. A clay trap with loadability of 300 & 400 clays named Hurricane-300 and Hurricane-400 is newly supplied to the market. Thier performace is excellent and the price is most attractive especially for quantity order. All parts are have warranty for 2 years. Contacting me is welcome.

Harry Liu harry7330@gmail.com bamboovast@gmail.com </I>

7. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

0   0   0

Just goes to show you.....CRACK don't smoke itself!

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This has got to be a joke.

9. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It was only a matter of time. How much?

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

0   0   0

A new product for Walmart

11. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Watch what happens when clubs realize they can get all new traps for half the cost of what's for sale now.

Tomas

12. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I see that the Asian Carp has made its way to TS.com's waters. Get your nets out folks!

13. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Looked at their website.... Its worse that you think.... Its a copy of the Le Crap Trap.... woops I mean LaPorte. Chinese copy of a French Machine.... It does not get worse than that!

TB

14. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Some of you are buying foreign primers to save $.15 a box on reloads. Our clubs and the ATA buy Chinese hats and trophies to save a few dollars.

What makes you think we would not buy these and save thousands if they work reliably, and had US support?

Harry, you need to find a US partner/distributor that has credibility. He needs to be set up with an inventory of parts and he needs support. You are trying to "shotgun" market and it will not work. No one will go direct because almost everyone is a chickenShit (coward in your language) and will not risk buying 60 of these and get stuck with them or become a laughing stock.

If you believe in your product, sell to the distributor on consignment for the first year to get into the market. Give him exclusivity for the first two years and then have a plan to add distributors so he knows he will have a smaller market area as business grows.

If you do not understand this it only shows how much you need marketing help. Without it you will fail. With it, you at least have a chance.

Don Verna

15. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

I think we as americans need to start over by supporting OUR COUNTRY AND THE GOODS SOLD HERE so we all can keep a job!!!! TIM

16. Borderland

Borderland Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Foreign shotguns easily outnumber U.S. built in our sport yet we continue to buy them -especially the high dollar ones-. Any angst we have about Chinese built trap machines is misplaced unless we have those same reservations about European and Japanese built shotguns. I also disagree with their political system but we cannot deny their ability to produce high quality products if they feel there is a profit to be made. If we have access to more "high quality" products with which to enjoy our sport then there may be a cost savings to shooters.

Ken

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You make a good point Ken but there is one more. How did the get a lot of their technology? They copied it with out permission or in layman's terms, they stole it!

18. Borderland

Borderland Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Likes-to-shoot...you are right, they have stolen a lot of our technology. On the other hand a lot was given to them by U.S. companies in order to buy from them or sell to them, for example when every satellite they launched failed to make orbit, it was U.S. companies that cleaned that problem up for them in order to utilize their cheap(relative to ours)launches of commercial satellites. Those companies received a lite slap on the wrist from our Gov for giving up those technologies. Unfortunately the train has left the station as far supporting U.S. products in a lot of cases and especially in shotguns suitable for our chosen sport.

Ken

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

How many here remember the Danlac fiasco? Wuite a few clubs got hung with those turkeys.

Trap & Skeet machines use parts. Parts have to be available. 6 weeks by boat is not a good delivery time.

Bye Bye Harry. incidentally anglicizing a Chinese name is not ethical, I view it as part of a con job.

HM

20. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

0   0   0

Does Walmart service your machines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
danlac clay

danlac clay pigeon thrower

danlac clay target machines