1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 year old shoots self after Church

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

In Alabama after Easter Service

Something is wrong

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gene are you now the front man for lame stream news making sure that every shooting in the country is reported on as soon as they happen?

Seems you are working as hard as you can to help get as many gun control laws passed as you can

3. g7777777

Catpower you would be clearly a mental case if you dont think there is something wrong with a 4 year old killing himself at church- I am certain you agree

I am against 5 year olds planning mass murder at their school and bringing weapons to make that happen while they ride on the bus.

I am basically against additional regulation with a couple of obvious minor exceptions--

I personally do think that a couple of areas do need to be tweaked but am not in favor of gun control as you say it

What I do know though is pretending that Newtown was a government hit squad or that we just tell people that they are stupid will only lead to the majority of people in America pushing back.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

It was not at Easter Service! And you can't fix stupid! The parents / relative / friend who left the gun where a 4 year old had access should be charged with capital murder.

5. g7777777

Good point cy kick

6. Catpower

Oh don't worry Gene I think it is terrible that any kid that is too young and has not had proper training has access to any firearm, and the person that allows it should be hung for it

7. g7777777

So you are with me on this Catpower?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Crazy Gene, quote: <i>"I personally do think that a couple of areas do need to be tweaked but am not in favor of gun control as you say it"</i>

Please define your terms. What, exactly, needs to be "tweaked"? And what, exactly, is your "solution"?

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Repeat after me: Chesty voted Republican. Chesty voted Republican.

LOL, what a ridiculous phoney coward. Catpower is dead on.

-Gary

10. Brian in Oregon

Wait... what?

Are you saying there are people who advocate more guns laws yet don't believe gun laws apply to themselves?

I'm shocked.

11. g7777777

So here we have paranoid Brian who thinks big brother is watching his every move--

Brian's idol is that guy that was hiding and pooping his pants at the other end of the oregon mall with his ccw pistol that then proclaimed himself a hero for scaring the killer -- until it was determined he never was anywhere near the guy and that his weapon had not been fired

GW22-- Multi millionaire southern and northern farmer GW22 who is probably on disability from walking to his mailbox for those Obama farm subsidy checks- he also probably has anxiety disorder from worrying about how his checks will get from his northern farms down to his southern farms in the winter-- etc

Grn loser train- who buries his stuff in his back yard and is waiting for doomsday because he didnt get an invitation to the Presidential ball

None of you guys see anything wrong with a 4 year old killing himself or a gang of 5 year olds taking guns to school with a plot to murder all of their classmates and teachers as a problem

No of course you dont

But 99.9 percent of Americans would

That 99.9 percent might also be motivate by you 3 telling them to shut up

That maybe puts you on the fringe dont you think?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Rick: Only 4-year olds whose parents were army pencil pushers should be allowed to have firearms.

-Gary

13. g7777777

GW22- your comment was beyond dumb--- You claim every 4 year old has a right to have a loaded gun huh? let me clue you in-- no 4 year old should be allowed to have a loaded gun- the fact that you cant see this really is part of your personality disorder

GWs comment about 4 year olds aside

Well guys what about my one example I have used over and over

Not universal background checks although you are pushing normal americans to that by your rhetoric

Cant you see what you are doing? Next election- the majority of Americans who you are telling to shut up- will vote out their elected officials who did not support their wishes- and their wishes are based on you 4 telling them to shut up basically and some logic

I am not for universal background checks but you 4 and others by telling the American population to shut up stupid are going to end up with that

What I am for is the example I have used over and over

You have a gunshow-- 3 tables in a row- that sell 300 guns in a weekend

The guys at the two end tables sell 75 each and the guy in the middle sells 150-- heck people are standing in line and he gets them in and out so much faster-- mostly cash transactions also

The guys on either end have FFLs and do the normal transfer and NICs check

The guy in the middle that is so popular with his quick cash transactions--- nope - he doesnt have an FFL and doesnt do any paperwork

That guy in the middle is not your normal private citizen trying to sell or trade his firearm

There is something wrong that you 4 or whatever the number cant see that and tell everyone that can see it to "shut up stupid"

You 4 are the biggest friends that gun control advocates have

Regards from from Iowa

14. g7777777

Well Mr. Barker- the nearly pro football player who testified before congress all the time

Your skills are fading in trying to twist what people say

I never said ban gun shows- I have been very specific

As far as gunsales by these unregulated dealers-- they dont care about child locks ( which I really am not even discussing)

Regards from Iowa

Gene

15. g7777777

Mr. Barker

My guess is your dog has some issues with you also

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Here ya go

17. Brian in Oregon

Finally get the troll's rambling John Kerryesque answer.

He is against universal background checks but he is for them.

And somehow if we openly oppose universal background checks these proposed laws will pass but if we remain silent the anti's won't be able to pass them.

Plus outlawing four year olds from killing themselves with guns. But of course no specifics on how, exactly, to accomplish that.

Nor can he enlighten us on how universal background checks work when someone commits a straw purchase, like at Columbine or ts.com?

Did anyone notice in the veterans threads that when people here spoke in favor of protecting the First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights of veterans from arbitrary ad hoc mental health panels that the troll attacked them and bizarrely claimed they were anti-veteran?

Question for ts.commers... Has anyone here actually seen this lemon shooting trap?

18. g7777777

Nut case Brian- a universal background check would require every private individual sale to get a NIC check

I notice you and your friends still think every 4 year old has the right to bear arms-- bright

I am not for universal background checks or 4 year or 5 year old having guns and planning to kill their classmates or through whatever mechism kill themselves---- o

Likewise paranoid Brian with the CCW fetish- you were dead wrong on all the Veteran issues and have yet to prove that you served and received an honorable discharge- my guess is no

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Nutcase brian and gn;pser .com you cant have a straw purchase between a tranfer from one FFL to another-- that is why you transfer it -- the recieving FFL does the individual tranfer and qualification of the buyer of the firearm

DUH

DUH

DUH

19. Catpower

Rick you might need to dig deeper in the medicine cabinet

20. Brian in Oregon

Crazy Gene, quote: <i>"Nut case Brian- a universal background check would require every private individual sale to get a NIC check"</i>

Which do not work when people - not to mention any names here - thwart the process by committing straw purchases. But the main point is the universal background check is a smoke screen for gun registration. But you are too stupid to understand that.

Liar Gene, quote: <i>"I notice you and your friends still think every 4 year old has the right to bear arms-- bright"</i>

Prove where I said that, liar.

Crazy Gene, quote: <i>"I am not for universal background checks or 4 year or 5 year old having guns and planning to kill their classmates or through whatever mechism kill themselves---- o"</i>

That conflicts with your constantly posting that we need universal background checks. Make up your mind. If you have one.

no one here is for kids committing suicide with guns or shooting up their classmates either. No one. So stop lying. You are making yourself out to be an even bigger moron that you already are.

Crazy Gene, quote: <i>"Likewise paranoid Brian with the CCW fetish- you were dead wrong on all the Veteran issues and have yet to prove that you served and received an honorable discharge- my guess is no"</i>

I was wrong for wanting the rights of veterans protected? Well the flip side of that argument is that you do not want the rights of veterans protected. So the next question is, what is your end game? Why do you not want the rights of veterans protected? What's in it for you?

And your demands for the personal information of others is nothing more than a common liberal tactic used to attempt to censor opposition to your own liberal arguments. You'll need to try harder than that worn out tactic. It's also interesting that most liberals who try this tactic were assigned to KP, the PX or the motor pool.

But back to gun topics. Tell us if you think straw purchase laws should be enforced more and if the penalties should be harsher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.