1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 shell box holder pattern

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Calkidd, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I was looking for a pattern or instructions on how to make a 4 box shell carry, but couldn't find any. However, my wife literally threw one together and it turned out pretty good.

Is there anyone out there that has instructions how to make one of these or a different type? I was hoping to make a pouch to put on the side for small items.

[​IMG]

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Bryan--Tell her nice work. Looks neat made from the old shot bags. "Mollyone" from here on ts.com wears a really neat shooting vest made from old cloth shotbags. I'm not a vest person but i always thought his vest was cool and also the other stuff made from them. She is creative no doubt.

3. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

Cut a pattern out of cardboard to trace on your material. Dimensions will vary depending on the size, I will furnish them if you want. When you cut it out, sew it 1/4 inch in from the edges and you will have a carrier. PM me if you need more information.

Pattern ....

[​IMG]

Finished product ...

[​IMG]

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Well-Known Member

YODA100,

I would like to have a pattern. If you will post the dimensions I can make it or if you don't mind sending me one I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Doc

5. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

Ray ... PM sent with dimensions ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
trap shell bags sewing pattern

trap shell holder pattern to make