1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 Sale Power Stroke Dually and 5th Wheel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 27 yrdz, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

My parents are selling this truck and camper and I decided to try and help em out by posting it on here. I am pretty sure I’m getting it all correct, but I will have him come and look it over in the next day or so and make any corrections if I get something wrong. I will also try to get some pics up if I can figure out how to do so here. Both of these are in amazing shape as they take unbelievable care of both. The camper MUST sell either with the truck as a pair or before the truck. He has told me that he WILL NOT sell the truck before the camper and would rather sell the pair as a pair. These both just went into the local paper and I put them here because we both shot trap and I figured someone that knew him or myself might be interested in either one or both of these. If you are interested please call him at this number, he can tell you far more than I can about both items.

Clarence ‘Chuck’ Blanton 217-484-6225 Scottville, IL

1999 F-350 Dually Super Duty Extended Cab 7.3 L Power Stroke, Lariat, Leather, Loaded, Black & Gold, loaded with tread plate, 5th wheel tailgate & factory tailgate, Aluminum wheels, this truck is loaded and in Very Mint condition, non smokers truck. It is only on the 3rd oil change, 32000 original miles, It has almost brand new Michelin tires all around, less than 1000 miles on the tires. This truck is as close to a brand new 1999 as you are gonna find, It has only been drove to pull the camper, it is kept in a garage year around, it looks like it just came out of the showroom.

2001 33' or 34' New Vision 5th wheel camper w/ 3 slides, Gel Coat, heated undercarriage, loaded with Oak interior, Almost brand new Michelin tires all around, also less than 1000 miles on tires, also non- smoker, beautifully cared for, loaded with camping extras. They are selling it with a lotta stuff for camping.

The phone number is posted , if you are not interested enough to call for the price then simply do not respond ........thank you .....

Reply to the Forum Thread

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

You're Welcome

3. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

There is a reason I didn't put the price up and I will try to explain.......My dad thought that what someone might end up paying for these items would NOT neccessarily be the business of the whole western world .....especialy if it eneded up being someone from around the state of Illinois.....My dad and I both shot trap around this state for many years and there are shooters that frequent this site that know all about this pair of items and might very well be interested in them and they might not want every other shooter they know, to know their business..... I realize thats a hard pill for some of you to swallow , but there it is......it is a simple ad for a truck and camper for sale and if you are interested whats the problem with picking up the phone......and if you are not interested , just simply don't respond.......I did it to try to help him with putting it on here because they don't even own a computer and we don't make the circuit around here shooting anymore and haven't for a few years and maybe some of the guys he knew then might be interested .......

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yeah ... what Blanton said!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Put it on Ebay. Interest on items here is created by pictures and prices, neither of which you posted.

That said, anyone who wants to can make the phone call. I may have responded to an email address if one was provided.

Your next post should be titled "apathetic sales pitch, do not open."

NOt being a smartass, just how it looks to me.

HM

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I always like to see a price, that way if it's not within my means I don't have to be wastefull of the sellers time, I know time is important and I want to be respectfull of that.

Sincerly, Shannon

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with your method of selling this package. If you advertised it in the news paper with out a price lots of luck selling it Something for sale is just that for sale and a price is the most important thing to get responses and a sale. This is a open forum so we get all kinds of opinions and thats what makes it multifaceted. Over time I have sorted out the posters I respect and open and respond to along with topics I have an interest in or might be of some help. I have made many friends on TS and enjoy this site as far as the numb nuts they are comic relief to me and a good pissing fight between posters is sometimes the highlight of my day. OK I lead a slow life but as my father always said be careful of stupidity a little goes a long way.

8. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

Shannon, I understand what you are saying, I have sold several guns on here and have always put my price on them. I was simply following his wishes because as I said on the other post that turned into a pissin contest, it is a pretty personal business thing for whoever buys it if they are the kind who don't like other people knowing what they are spending.....I mean it's not a $2,500.00 shotgun. There have been over 200 views and only 3 of them found it neccessary to make a big deal out of the phone call for price. There have been calls on it and they are anxious to see the pics and just as soon as I can get some on for it they will be up. The ad before pics was mostly for local guys that already know the items.

The only thing that set me off was the typical smarta$$ remarks that are so abundant on here from guys that aren't the least bit interested except to try out their Jay Leno routine or basically just bitch about something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. So, I moved and started another thread to relieve it from the stooges and BANG here they come again.....I would just simply ask them to remove their posts and I mine and just leave the ad , but they wouldn't be happy with that either, they like to stir up shit and sit back and feel good about it, so pi$$ on it.....I will just ignore em , post the pics and whoever wants to call about it will and pardon my french, but #$%! the stooges.....

now, had some things to put up that was asked about...
    The title for both are clear and in hand.
    It is ready to go, all you need is your clothes and perishable food items and you are ready for wherever.
    It is 34 1/2 foot New Vision Ultra / w full height bedroom.
    The truck will absolutely not go before the camper and no trades.

HalfMile , if you never opened another post of mine , I'm good with it ....NOt being a smarta$$, jus the way I see it.........merry christmas

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Man, with all the serious issues going on in this world, you guys come off as a large collection of small thinkers. Now I remember why I never spent much time up here.
    Dave

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Another prime example of site smart asses thinking their comedic efforts are worth more than the original post. If no one opens the thread that is 27 ydz problem, this not a stage for the incognitos of the world to perform on. This is a major problem of this site which is recognized by many as a major detractor.

Why shouldn't 27 ydz have an attitude. He is trying to do something good for a parent and gets ripped for doing it the way requested along with the DA comments.

Now prove your stupidity by your responses.

Don

11. buttermilk

buttermilk TS Member

Jeff:

Point made. Post deleted.

Jim

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Attacked my butt. You did what he specifically asked you not to do. Incognito you are the one out of line. I think you are capable of better things but if you want to be know as a site idiot be my guest.

Don

13. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

27yrdz: You better watch your mouth,young man.Your father didn't raise you to talk like that!...Nuc

14. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

Jim, Mom and Dad are both great as are the rest of the family, just gettin older and the campin thing is becoming more work than he can handle these days ....thanks for asking tho .....be well

Nuck , I'm not sure who you are as I don't come here much anymore, but you are correct, they didn't raise me that way .....LOL....... but I'm Jeff, not Chuck and when I get riled I say what I think ...and being 46 I pretty much do what I want ....you must know my Dad tho or you wouldn't have pointed that out ....be well also

15. k80jim

k80jim Member

Can't we all just get along? I came to see what was for sale and it feels more like a day time soap show. I came and took a look at this site years ago and seen the same stuff going on. I think David has a great idea here, just not sure how to get everybody to be civil to each other. I think some people just like to argue. SYNONYMS argue, quarrel, wrangle, squabble, bicker. Ya, I think that covers it. Jim

16. incognito

incognito TS Member

27 yrdz,

I guess I over reacted to the moron and rum comments. I wish you well with your sale. I'll delete my earlier posts.

17. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

Incognito, thanks for cleaning your posts and I did the same with regards to you .......happy holidays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.