1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4-SALE MX3 Parting out

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by soundaround, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundaround

soundaround Member

0   0   0

Parting out nice MX3. Barrel must sell first then the other parts will be listed with pricing. The below is the specs for the complete gun and offers will also be accepted on complete gun. Price for the barrel set is $1375

Perazzi MX3, receiver and barrels matching S/N 65xxx, forearm iron is S/N 67xxx, ported factory fixed choke SK/SK, 1.55kg 28" barrels bored 18.4 (.724",) CAM .70 (2-3/4"), concave rib-style, front bead only, manufactured 1984. Removable gold plated trigger group. Excellent condition mechanically and locks up tight as shown. Perazzi case.

This gun is a real shooter. Swings beautifully and fast, very well balanced, and exhibits remarkably little recoil with standard loads.

Wood is in excellent condition with only a very few minor handling marks (pistol grip stock).

soundaround_2009_231036.jpg

soundaround_2009_231037.jpg

soundaround_2009_231038.jpg

soundaround_2009_231039.jpg

2. mikey357

mikey357 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

How much for the whole, complete Shotgun? TIA....Mike S.

3. soundaround

soundaround Member

0   0   0

My apologies for lack of response. If someone wants the entire gun I will accept best offer over $2500. If you received my PM, I had a typo in that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.