1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 Sale M-12 and Perazzi wood (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1WoodNut, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

Winchester M-12 wood Skeet dimensions has been on a display gun. Very minor handling marks. $475.00 plus shipping and ins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perazzi factory hardware, MX series, r/h, no cracks, minor handling marks, no palm swell. $450.00 plus shipping and ins. Allen head screwdrivers not included.SOLD pending receipt of funds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Factory Perazzi Cat 4 forend MX series, XF English Walnut, $175.00 plus shipping and ins. Sold pending receipt of funds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some of the best Am. Black Walnut blanks as well as semi inletted ready for fit and finish for the M-12's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Out of curiosity, what is it about the model 12 stock that makes it a skeet stock? Isn't the top of the comb parallel with the rib or...? It looks like a Monte Carlo trap stock to me. What would the LOP be with a 1" pad?

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

3. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

Rodbuster.....Looks can be deceiving some times I made this set to get more drop on my shoulder.. This set of wood I made some time ago, it basically is 5/8 higher @ your nose than @ your ear. Drop dimensions are 1 3/8 x 2 x 2 1/2 once bolted up to a shop gun.

LOP with a 1" pad would be 14 1/2"

Bobby

4. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

Emails answered

5. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

PM answered email sent....thanks for the interest

6. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

Semi inletted M-12 12ga stocks shown are for sale as well. Each will come with a matching forend.

7. BLT1

BLT1 Member

0   0   0

up for some beautiful wood!

8. BLT1

BLT1 Member

0   0   0

up for the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.