1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4-sale 410 shells plus extras

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas i am selling the rest of my 410 shells as i no longer shoot skeet and just dont need these any longer. What i have is right at or a little over 500 once fired Winchester AA 410 2.5" #8.5 shells to sell. 400 Of these AA 410 shells are the old gray lettered hulls. These gray letter hulls are the best there ever was in my opinion. I loaded these rounds with downrange wads Lawrence #8.5 5% antimony shot and i think little gun powder? I just don't remember for sure. I used to shoot a lot of skeet and there are some fellas here that can testify to my reloading skills. these 410's are once fired first class ammo. The crimps are 100% perfect and the loads are loaded to run right at 1200 maybe 1225. very safe!!!!!!! I have been doing this a long time so please do not worry about this aspect of this deal. The ammo is safe, and professionally made!!!!!!! Guaranteed!!!! The other 100 or so of these 410's are the new HS hulls with the same components. I am also going to throw in around 100 28gr reloads, plus i have some 410 and 28ga boxes i will include. I will make this a sweet deal for sure!! Like i said all the 410's are once fired hulls. your shot will be number 2 on these hulls. Actually this ammo is what i had set back for my registered matches. I started shooting benchrest ac couple years back and i am really taken with it, so the shotgunning is on the back burner for now. Anyway i would sell all this ammo for 150 plus shipping. Thats 500ish 410 rounds and 100ish 28ga rounds, plus some empty 410 boxes and whatever else i can find to throw in. Should be a pretty fair deal! Please remember this is great ammo. You have no worries about that!! 100% money back guarantee! Please send me an email to gleegardner@yahoo.com or call 217 246 0787 thanks Lee

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

i can put all this in a flat rate shipping box so shipping wont be bad at all. Probably 12 bucks. thanks Lee

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

FYI, sending ammo via US Mail is a federal crime, and selling reloaded ammo is a gray area at best, esp. w/ out a mfg license. Find one of your buddies who can use it and work something out with him, or burn it up yourself and sell the hulls.

The liability of getting caught shipping something your not supposed to, or having someones gun blow up with your handloads far outweighs the $150 you'll get from selling the shells.

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

I will check into shipping through my ffl with hazmat, or local pick up. As far as a grey area, not to sure about that. Feel free to look me up, back around 05,06. I shot a lot and i now how to load a shell. Basically your buying these almost extinct gray letter hulls. Lee

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I think when he is talking about Grey arreas , he is talking about selling reloads Lee. I would shoot your handloads in a second Lee but I have about 9 zillion 410's of my own and I am pretty sure I no longer own a .410. Some safes don't get opened very often! Jeff

6. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

0   0   0

Lee,
    You have an email!
    Dan Gill
    908-448-6820

7. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

thanks fellas i have found some shipping laws and it looks like i cant ship this ammo. pick up only, sorry. Lee

8. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lee,

Left VM and email.

Dave

9. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

email only tonight fellas. I think i left my phone in the backhoe at work. i hope anyway!! gleegardner@yahoo.com

10. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lee,

Have to step out for an hour. Let me know if you received my email. Can pickup at your location Thursday.

Dave

11. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

You can ship small arms ammunition via FexEx or UPS. No HasMat required.

Jim Skeel

12. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

I am going to let the gentlemen that can pick these up have the 410's as i do not want to have any trouble. I told one fella i would ship these to him, but i decided against this and i let him know. I hate doing that, but like i said i dont want to take any chances. Not worth it! Thanks to all. the 410's are sold pending. thanks Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.