1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 sail : L.H Ljutic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I have a nice left handed mid rib monogun, pull trigger with factory choke tubes.It has an adjustable comb and adjustable buttpad.$ 3500 includes shippping to your FFL. email if interested or P.M me here. Thanks Don

2. biff

biff Active Member

Don, say it isn't so. Are you quitting shooting or just downgrading guns! Biff

3. birdtracker

Biff: I have to many guns and could use alittle cash so the son and I can shoot the state shoot. Hopefully see you there. Don

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Birdtracker, I am not trying to tell you how to sell your Ljutic, however, I think you would be more successful removing the aftermarket rib and lowering your comb. You can always sell the rib seperately. Just trying to help, Thanks, Roy

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry birdtracker, wrong gun. Thanks, Roy

6. birdtracker

Ray: I doubt my son would part with his 682. He likes it that much. A few people have asked him and he justs laughs. You know how kids are. Sportshot: I dont see much repair items needed for this gun. And I think the Ljutic company will stay in Yakima. Later. Don

7. birdtracker

BGF: I emailed you about your L.H 3200 you had 4 sail! If I remember right you were out in Arizona. Don

8. birdtracker

BGF: I had been looking for a left handed O/U gun and found a nice one. What state did your 3200 go? Later. Don

9. birdtracker

Bernie: yes I live just north of Dayton. My daughter plays basketball for a Dayton city team. It hasn't changed that much. If you ever come back, drop me an email and I will take you shooting. Don

10. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Don, A friend of mine would like to look at gun. Will you have it at Ohio State shoot on Saturday. If so email your cell number. Paul Baker

11. birdtracker

P.J: yes I will be there. I plan on shooting the Ljutic for the 16s. I sent you mail. Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.