1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 police officers assinated

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Fox news is reporting that 4 policeman in Lakeland, Wa. were gunned down by a described 25 year old black male.

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

It was Obama's fault.
    -Trappy

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I think 4 cops is over the limit. Waiting for more info on this one.

HM

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

An updated account of the shooting says the killer entered the coffee shop where 3 male and 1 female police officer were on computers prior to showing up for their shift and proceeded to kill only the cops and not any workers or patrons. Sounds like an act of terrorism to me, but don't jump to conclusion's as barry would say.

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Mash on the link for the news report. Jim

6. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I've read about all there is on this one so far. The cops were in a coffee shop with their laptops getting ready for patrol and the guy? walks in an takes them out without being fired on himself. Then he scoots out of there and hasn't been seen since. What motivates a person to do something like this? Those police must have "in the mind of the killer" done something to set him off. I don't think that community will be the same again. I hope they catch and settle with this one before he gets any more victims. Dan

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I can't help but feel another cvil war is at hand and notin the the too distant future. This is not the USA of 40 years ago. Then again maybe it was but we didn't know it.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Take time out an say a prayer for the familys who lost loved one's PLEASE

The west side of this state has a serious mental problem, LIBERALISM, they have been suffering for decades, its so bad 2 countys rule the whole state.

My 2 cents, if you what to be in a gang, you need to be removed from society PERIOD!

That is what the police will undoubtedly find the perk to be

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

$10,000 reward for information???? You got to be kidding me. Lets get the reward money up where it should be and the crack heads will sing like canaries. Wayne

10. yobyllib

yobyllib TS Member

this was planned.the perp knew they grouped up here. Sun,8 am ,holiday weekend,
    maybe even back to the doors if theyre online,bad place bad time,who would have known?

11. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

It will be some sort of gang initiation thing.

I know a retired state trooper who WILL NOT sit with his back to a door in public. Says it is just for this type of reason.

If this isn't a good enough reason to apply for your CCW permit, there just ain't one.

I'm waiting to Daly to say something stupid.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

trappy12, that response just shows your juvinile attitude,,,,what a very inconsiderate wise crack when 4 people are gunned down and I would bet that most left little children behind,,,,you totally lack any semblence of any compassion....

Prayers to the families they left behind and I hope they find the perp(s) fast and HARD!!!

13. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Trappy, you are an idiot.

14. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

perazzitms is correct. More of us armed civilians can be the quickest answer to this. We cant afford more cops on the streets. We are hearing of this senseless crap almost daily now. Nope, its not "our" America anymore.
    It is "our" time to take her back I do believe.

15. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

One officer is to many. As for Trappy12 don't think he is out of line at all. I talked to a cop who was in the drug Dept of a police force. To make a long story short he arrested a kid for drugs and the kid said "the new way is coming and your old way is going out". What do you mean from that? "Obama is going to be in office and your old way is going out". As you can tell this was before Obama got elected. He even said that things are going to change for he bad on the streets. Trappy might have been joking but there might be some truth to it.

16. halfmile

Perp is dead, no one will ever know. The system sure broke down here. How this guy ever got to the state he was in without someone realizing it is beyond me.

HM

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Looks like another one fell through the cracks. Of course, knowing the liberal owned media, all we'll hear about is Mike Huckabee's role (along with his political affiliation) in putting this lunatic back on the street (the first time). The last paragraph of the article is interesting.

This was post-Huckabee:

"He was returned to prison on a parole violation. But in what appears to have been a mistake, Clemmons was not actually served with the arrest warrants until leaving prison three years later. As a result, Clemmons' attorney argued that the charges should be dismissed because too much time had passed. Prosecutors dropped the charges."

18. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

This morning's Today show, mentioned that former Gov. Huckabee "dismissed" some charges against the "suspected" killer years ago, as if to say that it was Gov. Huckabee's fault. I think that the Gov. has a decent slander case with NBC and should go for it. NBC, as usual, is WAY off base to the left and an "out" should be called (get their pocket-book out and PAY)........merlyn

19. halfmile

This makes me think, there should be a way to reign in the puke media.

The only way I can tell is to write the sponsors, and tell them the liberal bias is going to make you boycott their products, since supporting them is supporting the left.

Funny how the further away from the constitution you get the more left you are, and the closer you get the more right you are perceived to be.

Liberals are loud, arrogant, in your face with their crap, and most conservatives really just want to live their life and mind their own business.

This has to change if the country is to be straightened out. The Ideals of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, et al must be brought back into the limelight and fully endorsed.

HM

20. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't understand. I thought the election of Obama was supposed to get rid of all the black rage that has been plaguing this country. Looks like the libs got it wrong again, they always do. Your brain has to be empty to be a liberal. Terrible that all the empty brains run our media, our courts and our universities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.