1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 MEC 650 hydraulics F/S Cheap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Mike- Does this come w/ the hydraulic pump as well? If so, this is quite the deal.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Someone needs to buy these, this is the best reloader deal i've seen in some time. The hydraulic pump by itself is over $800, and i'd hazard a guess that these presses are in very good shape with not too much use. I have no financial interest in this transaction, just know a good deal when I see one.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

It is late or I would call now. Consider them SOLD! Do I call Doug to see where to send the money? Thanks Omaha

4. omahasportingsupply

Message left on Doug's answering machine. We were supposed to get 1-3" of snow in Omaha. I think we are at 5+ right now. Omaha

5. omahasportingsupply

While I was waiting to find out how much money to send this guy, he sold them out from under me. He called back to tell me it weighed 125lbs, but never told me how much money to send. I waited for 2 days for him to get back from a hunting trip to find out how much money to send. I called his son (28 years old) the other night and said all I needed was the total amount and the address to send it to because I still wanted them. The son said dad would be back from hunting and call me with an amount of money. If YOU were the person who called and told him I wasn't taking this (somebody else called from out of town), I owe you one(backstabber). This proves as many threads have shown, some people demonstrate the side of trapshooters that give us such a bad reputation. I will NOT do business with this party again. I guess today your word isn't worth much. I thought this Doug was a stand up guy and from the old school. Be careful when people are listing for a friend. It just may end this way. If you think I just have thin skin, I was hoping more people have class than is demonstrated on some of these threads. If I would not back up my word with customers like this, I would not be in business long. You try to be polite and show some class, and look what it gets you. Omaha

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Fortunately most are not like that, but I've run into a few that pulled the same crap only it was on high value guns that were reasonably priced. I think what actually happens is somebody else comes along w/ an offer that is more than the asking price and the seller grabs it and puts the screws to you. Too bad and I sympathize w/ you having been there.

8. omahasportingsupply

Hitapair..... I think that is exactly what happened, he got a bigger offer and decided to take it and make it my fault. How do you send a check when they haven't given you the total amount you owe, let alone the address to mail the check to. I didn't even know the guys last name(Doug Swineford) until he called and left and message on my machine that stated it weighed between 125-130lbs. He then stated he was going out from 6-10 pm. So when do I call this guy if he is gone all evening? I usually won't call after 10pm unless I have permission or it is an emergency. Well, if Doug isn't that honest, maybe the loaders aren't in as good as shape as they let on. I hate to say this, but Ebay sellers have better communication than this. Your miles may vary. Omaha

9. omahasportingsupply

New Jersey is where the back stabber came from. You deserve all the crap that come your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.