1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4 $ale---Perazzi TM1 Release Trigger--->BOWEN<----

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smok'n Joe, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perazzi TM1 Release Trigger...BOWEN conversion.

$485 shipped to your door.

Smok'n Joe

2. bart two gun

bart two gun TS Member

0   0   0

trade on a handgun, encore rifle cal. 22-250,encore rifle cal. 280 ,encore rifle cal. 375 H-H, all encore NIB camo wood. call cell# 850-516-2943

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe: I'm looking for one complete trigger to ship over to Italy to have duplicated. Marcello won't make a release, so if yours can't be un-modified, he probably won't accept it.

Marcello wants to start making these in standard pull only and I'd be selling them here.

Drop me a line or give me a call Monday, if you still have it available, and not TiN.

Whiz

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Wiz...good luck to Marcelo on the fabrication...too bad he won't make a RELEASE TRIGGER

Sorry, Bart...no room for Encore rifles in my safe.

5. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have received several PMs asking about converting this RELEASE trigger back to the original PULL configuration...

This is a NEWER COIL SPRING Perazzi TM1 complete trigger assembly which is an upgrade from the leaf spring triggers of old. It was originally configured as a PULL trigger. It was converted to a RELEASE trigger by BOWEN, one of the best is the business. The conversion CAN be reversed and the release components could be sold and/or installed on another coil spring trigger.

Smok'n Joe

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Last...Best...and FINAL offer:

$455.00 shipped. no refunds or exchanges at this price

8. Smok'n Joe