1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

4/18 West Chester Gun Club 300 Handicap Marathon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jwolf@wcgc, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Sunday April 18th the West Chester Gun Club,200 East Boot Road, West Chester PA will host a 300 ATA Handicap Marathon. The club is kicking in $300.00 prize money! The club will open at 9:30AM for sign ups, breakfast buffet and practice.
    Come on out and start your ATA Handicap target quest!

2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Is there any chance that Jerry, Mike, or Steve will win a handicap??

3. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Handicap marathon only 2 weeks away!! We had a great 300 target 16 yard event last month and we are looking for an even better time with this event. We have added money for prizes ($300), fully loaded trap houses (new york targets!), experienced scorers ( 4 plus a loader so no slowing down to reload), an all you can eat breakfast buffet followed by ala cart lunch menu. Come out to the West Chester Gun Club and get a jump on your ATA handicap targets. The club house renovation project 2 is finished- check out what we have done! If you haven't been to The West Chester Gun Club for awhile- you wont believe the changes.

4. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hey Jon,

600 miles is a little to far to drive for a shoot so you will have to do it without me. I hope you are practicing your hcp. I would like the next Black Friday Shoot to be a challenge!!!!!!(your still going to lose) "Oxford Rules"

Rich in Indiana

6. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Thanks Rich, alway nice to have a major embarrassment brought up on TS.com.

ONE DAY TILL WCGC HANDICAP 300 TARGET RACE.

If you wish to eat breakfast or practice- come out early

If you want to win the $$$ come out and shoot!!

7. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon

Always happy to remind you of a great day(for Oxford). Good luck with your shoot. I hope to get out that way sometime to check out the updates to the clubhouse.

Rich in Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.