1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$4.00 A BOX Top Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goose2, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Is $4.00 a box for 12 gage 1 oz 1250 fps Top Guns a good bi? I found some at this price, was just wondering good bi or not so good.

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Explain why the 1 oz is more than 1 1/8 oz. It must be a supply and demand thing.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Looking for answers.

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Buy them, thats a great price for them right now. The 1oz are probably more expensive for the same reason that .410's are $9+ a box.

5. turbonick

turbonick Member

Where are the Top guns $4.00 a box? They're no where near that here in Vegas.

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Well you guys talked me into it. I purchased all 10 cases he had. I will check back with him to see if he has got any more in. Now I am sitting here thinking how long it is going to take my 3 kids to shoot um up. Thanks for all the replies.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I would guess about 4 maybe 5 trips to the range. Break-em all. Jeff

How close did I get!!!

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Goose ... recently the manufacture announced a recall on all 1oz loads. Some retailers had decided to keep them and risk the chances of the almost 90% failure to fire rate of them not being an issue with there customers. You still have a chance though to save your money and get most of it back from Federal. I dont think they will give you credit for the whole $40 a flat and you will most likely have to pay the freight to send them to them but I know they will give you at least $35 a flat for them ... and $35 a flat is far better than the frustration of a 90% dud rate of shells.

Please send them to my address and I will send them on with the ones that I have already. I'll just send you $35 a flat for them since that is what I think I might supposedly maybe get for them myself.

9. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I like that. But daddy didn't raise no dummy. Lets see dumb you are. How does $50.00 a flat sound. Just kidding. I like your sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.