1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3S Version 9 Build 1.06 Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GeoCook, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I have instructed my web host to update the 3S Web Site with Version 9 Build 1.06. This update solves some issues that were found with the version 9, most of which were related to writing scores, HOA & HAA and team scores to a CSV file.

Another issue that was causing some problems was the Scores Display, "Constant Scores Monitor". I have changed the way this program works by having the table that shows the scores to local tables. This frees up network traffic and should solve some of the issues that users were having. In the past you could run this scores display from the Client machine without having the 3S Client software installed on the Client machine. You can no longer do this. If you want to display the scores from the client machine you MUST install the 3S Client software on the Client machine. When you install the 3S Client software it copies the required tables to the Client. If you do not do this the scores display will not work. You can still run the program's from the server machine if you are not going to use the Client for the Scores Display.

This new Build will be on the web site soon. There will be two downloads, one for the Full Version (Main PC or Server) and another one for the Client PC that is going to be running the scores display. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or need help.

George R Cook

Shooting Sports Software
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.