1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3S Trap 5 Release

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GeoCook, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

I have released the latest version of my trap shooting cashiering system called 3S Trap 5. This is now my main version and I will no longer be making any changes to the older T1 and T2 versions. Trap 5 has numerous new programs that will make cashiering a shoot easy. All of the data that is held in the database can be exported to CSV files that can be imported into Excel and thanks to David Van Elgort of Trapshooters.com I will soon have the ability to export data in Quickbooks format. This new version also has a program by Doug Fork that will push the event scores to a realtime web site called www.shotgunsportscores.com This website can be accessed via a PC, IPad, I Phone or any smart phone. I had hoped that I would release this last Fall but at my age all good things take time. You can ask more questions by going to the web site above and add to the Trap 5 thread or e-mail me here.

George R Cook

Shooting Sports Software

2. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

One item that will be avail soon on Trap 5 is a very simple to use Trap and Field report editor. After the shootoffs when you have the score sheets you can open the program to create the report, double click on the grid which is sorted by score, Hith to Low, enter the winning group name/class/ydg/special group, enter the shootoff string such as 25 25 25 24 etc. The report creates the T&F report sorted from winner or champ down to the last trophy list or group. If you have a pdf printer driver you can print the T & F report in pdf format, text format or export to CSV format.

George

3. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
3 s trap

3s software for trap shooting

3s trap

3s trapshooting
3s trapshooting software
3strapshooting