1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3S Phone Support / Best Time To Call

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GeoCook, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

With the shooting season upon us I would like to make a suggestion to all of my users. PLEASE do not wait until the day of the shoot to get things setup, especially the netwoking. Most weekends I will be doing a shoot somewhere and I may not be able to answer the phone when you call and you will need to leave a message and I will get back to you when I can. I just amazes me that some users wait until the 1st day of the tournament to get everything setup. I pride myself on the support I offer and the best time for setup or networking questions is not the 1st day of the tournament but Monday - Thursday. I can then sit in front of my PC and help you with any issues you may have.

When I get a call from a User asking "How Do I Enter A Shooter" and I hear shooting in the background I know the user has not spent anytime before hand to learn how the system works.

And if during the shoot you do have an issue or problem you can, most of the time, solve this problem by hitting the F1 key on the keyboard. This will bring up the help for the program you are running.

Again, I do my best in supporting my user base but I do need help from all of you to spend sometime with the system BEFORE the shoot starts so you will know how the system works. I'm a firm beliver that there is always one more bug but the 3S Trap Shooting System is a very Mature product and I know for a fact that 98% of the calls are either a incorrect setup issue or the person not knowing how it works.

George R Cook

Shooting Sports Software

2. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.