1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3S New Web Site

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GeoCook, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

The new Shooting Sports Software web site will be up and running very soon and all users will need to know the following. When you login for the 1st time you need to click on the forgot password link. You will then be prompted to enter your serial number of the Trap Shooting Software. This number can be found on the install CD. When you do this the new site is going to generate a password for you. This password will be sent to the "E-Mail" address that is associated with the Serial number of the software.

You are going to need this password if you wish to download any system updates and shooter history updates. The system knows what version you are running and if your shooter subscription is up to date. If you are not paid up on the shooter updates you will not be allowed to download the update. When you request a software build update you will be directed to the update that pertains to the version you are running.

In order for me to give you a password you will need to tell me who purchased the software and the serial number. I will then add your e-mail address to the web site which will then be able to generate a password for you.

George R Cook

Shooting Sports Software

2. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

The site has been transfered and it may take up to 72 hours for everything to get into sync. The new site is very impressive and I will have a learning curve on the operation / updating of the site myself.

George R Cook
    3S

3. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Great news George. As always you provide great support.

Augie
    SAN DIEGO Shotgun Sports

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

5. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

The new web site was transfered to another hosting company yesterday. It will take from 48 to 72 hours for all of the links, etc to get into sync. When you type in your serial number for the 1st time "Forgot My Password" the system looks at the e-mail address that was given to me when the software was purchased. The system then automatically creates the password and forwards it to the e-mail address. For those of you who did not give me a valid e-mail will need to contact me via geocook@aol.com with your serial number (found on the install CD) and who purchased the system. I will then input this e-mail into the web site and you can then obtain your required pssword.

George Cook

Shooting Sports Software

And remember, the system may not totaly work for your browser until Monday. So please be patient.

6. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

If after you get your new password and you want to change it remember that the new password MUST have a non alpha / numeric code in it to work. This can be a character such as @,#,% etc. This is just the way the .NET ASP world works as far as security works. So far the new site has worked well and I am learning also. If you enter your serial number and do not receive a password the chances are that the password on file here is incorrect. Just e-mail me the the user data, Serial Number, who purchased the software and a new e-mail address and I will input the new address into the web site.

George Cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.