1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3S New Web Site Data

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GeoCook, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

With the new web site on line and running you may expereince some data update errors on my part. With the new site I need to tell each record what version of the software each user is using and their shooter history subscription status. I think I have made the necessary updates to all of my users but with as many users as I have you may find that when you go to the Software Updates page and find you are directed to the wrong version please let me know and I will make the required changes.

The only versions now being supported on the web site are Versions 8 and 9 and when you logon with your serial number the system finds your record and loads the version status and shooter history status which in turn allows you to get to the data for your system. If I have made a mistake on your record please e-mail me at the e-mail above and I will look at the user data and make the necessary changes.

I am very happy with the new site. If you want to change your password after receiving it from the site just remeber that the new Password "MUST" have at least one non alpha / numeric character in it. This is a symbol such as #,@ { etc. The .NET system is very strict on the passwords that it generates to insure system security.

Thanks,

George R Cook

3S

2. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.