1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

391 Trigger pin?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sargon, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sargon

Sargon TS Member

I saw a web site where you could buy stainless steel, easy to remove trigger pin for a 391 and cant find it again. Does anyone know who sells them?

Thanks

2. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

pure gold acc.

3. Sargon

Sargon TS Member

Thanks.

4. Sargon

Sargon TS Member

Pure gold wants $58 for it. I guess it is made of pure gold at that price. Hard to believe people pay that amount for it.

5. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

What is so hard about removing the factory trigger pin on a 391? I have a 390 Beretta and it is extremely easy to remove and replace the trigger pin on it.

If you don't have a punch handy, a nail will work fine. If you are concerned that the nail might slip and scratch the receiver, then do as I do. I carry a long wooden golf tee in my shooting bag. I had to whittle the tee down slightly so that it is smaller in diameter and will fit into the hole.

To punch the trigger pin out, just place the pointed end of the wooden tee against the pin and tap the other end with anything that's handy....... such as the handle of a screwdriver, a wrench, or even a rock if that's all you can find. There is no worry if the tee slips since the soft wood is not going to scratch the receiver.

I'd rather use a golf tee that's practically free than pay $58 for some special tool which I don't really need.

Easystreet

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Dan suggs from Maryland makes all kinds of aftermarket stuff for Berett autos and the pins are not near that price and are stainless as well. His number is 410-688-1514.

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The pin is held in place by a thin wire (they call it a C-clip, But it's really not) that wraps around the collet that also holds the hammer, with a bent section that feeds through a little slot. That wire engages the small groove in the trigger pin and holds it in place.
    If the gun is new, the trigger pin can also be a little tight in the hole in the receiver, but after a little use, it loosens up. This is one of those parts that you don't need to fool with. Use what ever fits to push the pin out. If it's a little stubborn, just push harder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

aftermarket beretta 391 trigger pin