1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

391 Shooters and cheap ammo !!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 391 Dude, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 Dude

391 Dude TS Member

Any 391 shooters shooting the cheap Wally World Sportsmans ammo from REM--WIN--FED ? Any problems? Whats the best to the worst? Any comments would be great.. It looks like its the best price on ammo, along with Dick's. With the projected price increase on the good stuff like STS and AA's, may only be able to afford the cheap stuff to keep on shooting. Thanks.........Steve

2. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

Haven't shot any cheapo Win ammo, but Top Guns and Gun Clubs present no problems in my 391. Of the two, I think Top Guns perform better. AAs are the best though.

~Michael

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i've shot 4 boxs of the cheap win ammo with no problems.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Fellow shooter shooting 391 optima since june 06, shoots nothing but 4 box party packs from walmart and gun clubs. basic cleaning only. He doesnt dear tear it down.

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just got back tonight with my cheapo $2.98 Federals and my 391 ate them up. No problems at all.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.