1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$ 391 Eye Candy Utility Wood $$$

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just had to show this one. I have had this old firewood just laying around the shop for over a year and I knew it was a beauty just waiting to come out. At least a dozen shooters walked past the blank and just said not good enought. So we priced it on the bargin rack and I finally got the chance to put it on a gun. This is a 391 sporting adjustable rib gun that is our Elite conversion. The right or show side of the stock has the grain going 4 different directions and the photos do not do justice the wood. The Crew has done it again and my thanks to all of them. Thank you for taking a look and I appreciate the feedback. Forgot the wood is English Walnut and it was supplied by Old Tree Gun Stocks. Thank you again.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish all of the blanks could turn out this good you just never know what lies under the crust

[​IMG]

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

WOW,,,,I know it is repetitive,,,,,but you just keep wowing the shooting world......

3. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Dennis, how much does this conversion cost and what do you do to the gun? I shot one at my club one time and handicap loads felt like shooting a BB gun! It would be a fun gun to own just for kicks.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Alvades,,,,try the link above for a starting point.....

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Nice wood choice. It made the gun stand out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.