1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*****391 beretta for sale*** 30 in optima

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Beretta 391 trap for sale. 30 inch trap barrel with 3 optima chokes including a front and center bead. The stock has been cut off about 1/2 inch and the recoil pad that has been added does not fit correctly. It would be great for a lady or a junior shooter because it could be shortened or lengthened as required and then another pad fitted. It comes in the original BIG BLUE CASE, with three optima tubes and has an original beretta recoil pad in the box. The wood is in nice condition and no nicks or scratches. The action is also nice with slight handling marks from loading the shells. It has not been shot much and works fine. 850. INCLUDES THE SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL DEALER motordoc

CONTACT ME FOR MORE PICTURES

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=391a.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=391c.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

could you post a closeup of the recoil pad area...it looks like some major shortening has been done there

3. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

i will post a picture when i get home from ohio shoot. actually it looks a lot different in persaon. it was shortened about 1/2 to 3/4 of and inch and the recoil pad is not fitted properly. it should have a new recoil pad fit once someone determines the proper length that they want. motordoc

4. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

0   0   0

If this gun had a adj. stock I would buy it today sorry g3

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Why was there not a properly fitting recoil pad put on to start with? You're probably asking the buyer to invest another $50-$75 to have it done right.

6. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

the reqason was it was cut off for my wife and was not sure what lengththat she would like. SO I just put a pad on it to see what she wanted. yes you would need a pad or put the original one back on and refit it by removing the plastic nibs on the back side and it should work properly. Also the buyer might want to fit it to another person and they are not sure about the length they want SO that is the reason. The gun is sound and in really nice shape for the price or we can deal???

7. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

price lowered to 800 including the shipping

8. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

9. motordoctor

Rating - 100%