1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

390 parts for Sale!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mel Moose, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel Moose

Mel Moose TS Member

Fellow Shooters,

The time has come, we leave for our relocation to Germany in two weeks. Because we will be gone for at least seven years, I have been selling off all of my guns and gear. The following in the last of the lot.

390 Trigger Group
    I have two, both back ups for guns that are already gone. They have a 303 trigger installed for longer reach, Ballistic Specialties trigger shoe, and a trigger job from Pat at P and P. They are unfired, stored in the uncocked position. $185 plus shipping per unit.

390 Spare Parts kits
    I really cannot tell you how much is in this box, but there are 10 sets of trigger braces, three connecting rods, various gas springs, various stock shims from 45 up to 70, pins, screrws, and various parts from ten years of 390 shooting for Ballistics. $125 for the box.

Pro Ears
    1 set of Pro Ears, red, with the padded side for protecting your stock -$75

Cash is king, first " I'll take it" gets it, and local pickup is available in the Phoenix, AZ area.

YM

2. d endicott

d endicott Member

I am interested in one of you trigger if it is a release. Please email me back as I am getting ready to go turkey hunting. Thanks

3. Mel Moose

Mel Moose TS Member

Parts Kit SOLD to Tron

YM

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOoooo....Wait.....

5. Mel Moose

Mel Moose TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.