1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

390- G-Square Sporting stock pics added

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a 390 Butstock with a G- Square installed on it. It is a set of sporting wood. The gun gives me a sight picture of flat down the rib of a Beretta 390 sporting barrel. It is however adjustable 4 ways. I think the cost of this system is over 1000.00 all in and that does not include the Buttstock. I will get pictures and either post them or send them to guys.

Asking 550.00 Shipped

I would take a partial trade of another 390 buttstock.
    superxjeff_2008_0303.jpg

superxjeff_2008_03031.jpg

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cost of G-square is, Complete Shockmaster installation (most shotguns)
    $945.00.

A sporting buttstock will cost you at least 200.00 so replacement is 1150.00 Plus freight.

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

what is the LOP over what thickness pad?

If you know, what is the drop using a 65dx wedge/washer, in the lower most setup?

Pics please to my email.....xxxTeambudpms1_at_aol.comxxx leave out the x's and underscore.

Thank you

Phil in AZ

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Phil, Pm me your phone number and I will call you. I will be home for the next couple of hours at least.Jeff

5. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff

just sent pm

phil

6. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

0   0   0

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    I'll sweeten the deal... for whoever buys it, I'll throw in a free recoil reducer rebuild, just cuz Jeff's a good guy. Current price for this, on YOUR stock, would be $945 for the Shockmaster, plus $50.00 extra for a semi-auto, plus shipping and insurance. (in other words, THIS IS A STEAL) Mike

7. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

0   0   0

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Also, one more thought: I keep all old work orders on file, so if Jeff will take it apart and tell me the number off of the end of the recoil reducer, I'll see if I can look it up in the morning and post the build date and what dimensions I have on it, if any. Full instructions are on our website under "my Shockmaster" if you need them. Mike

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Now that's what I call DEALER SUPPORT !!!

Hats off to Michael Gregory at ShockMaster.

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

That is a great buy Jeff. Surprised it is still for sale. The G-Squared is the best recoil system available today. And to top that off the customer service is second to none as you can see from Mike's post.

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mike is very responsive to his cutomers and a great guy. Thanks for the kind offer Mike. Talk about a big extra at no extra charge! Jeff

11. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

stock has been sold. Thanks for all the inquiry's. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.