1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

390 Beretta Advice Please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Was shooting my 390 Beretta yesterday. It's kinda a backup trapgun for me. It is trap model with a release trigger. After about 15 shots, the gun would not fire. Just heard a "click". I wonder what's wrong, gun was clean, hardly ever fired. I suspect, but I'm sure somebody knows and can help me better:

1. Something in trigger group broken. 2. Maybe Remington Gunclubs have extra hard primers. 3. I was careful not to set off extra targets via voice pull and slamming bolt shut. Maybe gun needs to be slammed shut to get into proper battery? 4. Maybe the area where bolt slides needs a little tri-flo or other kind of proper lube? 5. Are strong hammer springs required all else being equal when using a relese?

Thanks

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Whose release is it?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

If the bolt handle goes all the way forward, it is in battery. These guns are very easy to disassemble, take it apart, see if the trigger works, check the firing pin, there are a pair of braces on either side of the trigger assy. sometimes one of these breaks. All of these except if the trigger doesn't work are easy cheap home fixes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

390beretta bolt lever