1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

380 Diamondback

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bullfrog1, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullfrog1

Bullfrog1 TS Member

Has anyone shot this 380? I saw one today and it felt good in the hand. Thanks

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

You mean .38? Never heard of a .380 diamondback.

3. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

i believe he is referring to a carry pistol made by Diamond Back Firearms. My local store carries them and i have shot a few over the past year or so. If you are semi familure with a glock style platform this gun will most certainly feel comfortable. as one would expect with a gun in this price range, the triggers vary from unit to unit along with some different tolerences in build quality also. In my very limited experience i've had zero F.T.F issues but feel that i should dually note i hadn't really put any large mouth hp's through it either. Accuracy was good and at the very least on par with any other carry frame guns. my only complaint with this gun was a fit issue. my hand fights with this gun. in a hurry i found myself double checking my grip as to not tear my hand apart... that flaw, in and of itself kept me from buying it.

TB The Boy

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Could be a fluke, but there are others. Good luck.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Would be better off with the Keltec but some people like the guy in the video needs a revolver because he has a bad flinch and limp wrist which is very very bad for small blow back operated automatics of any brand.

6. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

I have one this is my second one had problems with the first one. I liked it so stuck it out, you wanna check the serial number the zd series has the bugs worked out of them. They have life time warranty and stand behind it. Much nicer gun then kel tec with better sites.
    Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.