1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

366 User's Manual

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Turtle29728, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

0   0   0

366 User

I recently purchased a Hornady 366 loader from one of TS.COM brethren. It works great and I am quite pleased with the shells it produces. Only one small problem. Although the loader was essentially unused, there was no owner/user's manual included with it. Even though I haven't had a problem setting up and using the loader,I would like to have the manual so that I'll be sure I haven't overlooked something. I've contacted Hornady twice, once by phone, and once by e-mail to request a copy, but still haven't received one. Would someone fax, e-mail or snail mail me a copy? I'd be happy to pay any reasonable costs. Thanks

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

I ordered a couple of parts for my 366 from Hornady and they insisted that I take one since I didn't have one. It took a couple of weeks to receive the order because of a back log on orders.

How long ago was it that you requested the manual?

ec90t

3. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

0   0   0

I ordered a couple of parts in late January and requested a manual. Some parts shipped immediately and a couple were back ordered. The manual was not sent with the first shipment. In mid February, I called about the back order. When informed that it would be mid-late March before shipment, I canceled the order as I could get the remaining parts elsewhere. I asked for the manual, and was assured that it would be sent. So far, no dice, and it's been about 3-4 weeks now. Not sure exactly, didn't make a note of it.

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will check this post later today, if you have not recieved a manuel yet I will scan mine and email it to you, it is just to early right now I did not have My second cup yet. Send me your email address in the private message area and i'll get it off to you. Tony

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

As I recall you might be able to down load the manual right from their website...

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The manual they offer on their web is just a parts manual

7. Jamesquinn

Jamesquinn TS Member

0   0   0

Click the link. It's all right here.

8. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks--Jamesquinn. I had run about a dozen internet searches but never used "Pacific" as search term. Imagine that! Do you have any idea if there is any difference in the older Pacific and newer Hornady 366s? BTW---How's life in Pacolet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.