1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

366 it works still need a little help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nailer123, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

Ok i got it to load . The shot and powder washers where shot. Still havent got the crip perfect .Im loading sts and gun clubs . ihave a hole in the center.

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

nailer123, call Hornady 308-382-1390. Ask to speak to Todd Knecht. Todd will tell you exactly how to set the crimp starter and final crimp stage right down to explaining how many threads should be showing. Support people are very knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck --Steve

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'll second the motion to call tech support - those guys are freaking amazing.

You might not have your start crimp quite deep enough - you may need just a bit more of a start crimp. Just a thought. I know it will load the STS - that's all I load.

4. GUNNER DOG

GUNNER DOG TS Member

it is the pre crimp u need lower that by a half or a full turn. the hole should be 1/4 inch

5. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I remember my crimps would start to get crappy when a buildup of junk from the outside of he shell coated the inside of my final crimp. Be sure to keep that crimper clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.