1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

366 info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I would like to buy a new 366 any recomendations as to where to buy one? 20 Ga.

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I would try Grafs or Gamaliel. I have always had good transactions with both.

Midway USA caries Hornady 366 parts but no loaders.

Jim Skeel

3. Hilltop

Hilltop Member

Bill.............Graf & Sons 575.00 in stock....

Al

4. 333t

333t Member

Bill:

The new 366 is nice but the previous version with the reversible handle and spring loaded wad station is better. (IMO) The spring loaded wad station allows you to visually see when the wad is seated. This makes it very easy to reset your wad seater when changing wads. It also has a wad pressure scale for those you like some additional wad pressure. The operating handle on the previous version is reversible and also a little longer, giving better leverage. I don't know why Hornady chose to eleminate these nice features.

Phil

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

As stated above, Graf and Gamaliels will be your best bet. Grafs had a hell of a special at the Grand on brand new 366's for $399.99. Grafs has a standard flat rate $5.95 shipping on all Internet orders and I believe Gamaliels ships their loaders for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.